Thanks for attending – we hope you enjoyed the 2023 eLCC conference!
- Pacific Time
- Mountain Time
- Central Time
- Eastern Time
These categories provide attendees a choice in what type of engagement they want to have with the sessions and other attendees.
- The technology, construct, practices, methodology, or framework presented will be new to most attendees.
- Attendees listen and participate through Q&A either on microphone or in the text chat.
- Attendees will be asked to participate in groups or breakout discussions and share resources they have.
- Attendees co-create the session through gamestorming, hands-on technology, and research in action.
- Attendees help lead the discussion and session.